Bamboo Body Brush
Wooden Body Brush made with boar bristles can be used for dry brushing to boost circulation, promote healthy, glowing skin and get rid of dead skin cells.
The Body Brush comes with a reusable cotton bag to protect, store and help to keep the brush clean.
How To Use The Body Brush
- Use before a shower, with a medium pressure, so that you can feel the brush working but are not pushing too hard as to irritate the skin. Your skin may look slightly pink after brushing.
- Using long strokes, start at the feet and always work upwards towards the heart until you have worked on every part of the body.
- Taking a shower after dry brushing will wash off all the dead skin cells but be careful not to use an exfoliator as you have already worked the skin.
- After your shower - hydration is key! Use a moisturiser or oil whilst your skin is still damp to get the best results.
Three times a week is the maximum recommended amount of times, however, daily very gentle movements would be fine.
Benefits Of Dry Brushing
- Dry brushing will exfoliate the skin by removing dead skin cells from the top layer of skin and therefore improve the appearance.
- It will help to improve circulation and blood flow.
- Dry brushing will increase lymphatic drainage encouraging the detoxification process.
- It has also been known to help with cellulite, prevent ingrowing hairs and gives a natural energy boost.
How To Clean The Body Brush
- To clean the body brush - fill a bowl with just enough warm water to cover the bristles.
- Optional - add three drops of essential oil. We recommend tea tree, peppermint or eucalyptus for their antibacterial properties.
- Place the brush in the bowl, bristles down and leave for five minutes - take care not to let the wood get wet.
- Rinse with clean water, moving the bristles around to remove any oil.
- Place the brush on a dry towel to air dry.
- Once dry, store in the cotton bag to help keep the brush clean and protected.
Repeat once a month or when required.
Size: 6.4 x 12.3cm
*Please take care when using if you have sensitive skin and avoid eczema patches.
**Please note this product is not vegan friendly.